Solar pre-heating of a commercial hot water supply is an effective way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, obtain significant energy savings and reduce running costs. Commercial and industrial operations provide the perfect opportunity for solar hot water systems and solar pre-heating, due to their high energy use and large expanses of roof space - ideal for roof top collector arrays.
Our unique U-Tube evacuated tube solar collectors use direct heating technology. Through independent testing, they have proven to be the most efficient collector in the Australian marketplace.
When compared to traditional flat collectors, the following can be assured:
- Less roof space at same solar contribution or same roof space produce higher solar gains
- 30-40% more efficient than antiquated flat plate collectors / 11% more efficient than ‘passive heating’ aka ‘heat pipe’ evacuated tubes
- Attract high Government Rebates & Incentives
- Low pitching installation without seen from street (keep architecture’s exterior design)
- Frost Protection – Level 2 Frost Protection Accreditation (-25 degrees C)
- Hail Protection
- Low Maintenance- Hassle Free
- Individual Tubes can be interchanged without any down time or significant loss of performance
- Suitable for low pitched roofs (5 degree minimum pitch)
- High wind force rating, withstand Beaufort Wind Force 11